We are a friendly group. Our humble leaders have been volunteering in their communities for many years, and they bring with them the ability to lead, to inspire and to care for the needy without
condescension or hidden agendas.
- Born January 22, 1964 in Omaha
- Parents Tim and Joyce
- Attended Papillion High School graduated in 1982 active in Wrestling and Golf
- Graduated from Wayne State College 1987 with B.X. Broadcast Communications and B.S. Georgraphy
- Hobbies: Golf, Metal Detecting, Fishing
- Married June 29, 1984 to Lori in Meadow Grove UMC, Meadow Grove, NE.
- Two adult boys, Colin and Anthony
Was a "free range" pastor having filled in at several churches in Eastern Nebraska when needed.
Was a member of St. Paul UMC in Omaha
Became a Christian in 2000. Received calling in 2005 after attending Lay Speaker Training Classes in Springfield UMC.
"I have been so incredibly blessed it's hard to imagine it sometimes. We truly worship an amazing and graceful God."
Pastor Bob has been appointed Pastor of Louiville United Methodist Church in July of 2012.
Administrative Council Chairperson
Betty Heard / Lori Pankonin
Pastor Bob Wynn / Cindy Schmidt
Annual Conference Lay Member
Carol Wiles / Lori Pankonin
Associate Conference Lay Member/Historian